Music Industry Contacts
Record Label A&R
We Have The Most Extensive & Up To Date Music Industry Contacts Directories In The World; All Music Industry Contacts Plus Includes 11 Separate Directories & Is Over 1,000 + Pages!
We Have A Team Of 4 Music Industry Professionals who verify our music industry contact information daily and make over 800 verification calls a week, thats over 38,400 calls a year to make sure that you have the most accurate information possible!
Get In Direct
Contact With Thousands Of Music Industry Contacts; Including Successful Record
Label A&R, Music Managers, Music Agents, Music Producers, Music
Publicists, Music Attorneys, Independent Record Labels, College and
Independent Radio Stations, Music Distributors, TV and Film Music Supervisors
and Music Publishers!
Get 1 Song FREE Audio Mastering Just For Ordering (AMIC) All Music Industry Contacts Standard Or Plus: Worth $50 Click Here!
If Thats Not It You Will Receive A Custom Designed Music Website Perfect For Artists, Bands And Music Producers Only $299 With Purchase Of (AMIC) All Music Industry Contacts (Standard) or (Plus) Versions. Click Here!
Music Management 101: More Details
* Music Legal Contracts
Save $100's in lawyer fees comes with 9 legal Music Management Contracts written by top entertainment attorneys: (Value $95.95)
- Music Management For Indie Artists
The goal of Music Management 101 is to help musicians learn how to manage their own careers with the goal of eventually attracting a top professional manager. (Value $34.95)
* The 5 Least Known Most Successful Places To Submit Your Music
For most musicians, getting a licensing deal (a.k.a. “placement”) is much more attainable than getting a record deal. In fact, music licensing is a $20 billion industry and the demand for music from independent musicians (like you) for TV, film, commercials and video games is growing. (Value $67.95)
- Music Career Planning
The development phase is all about getting clarity, creating a strategic plan and simultaneously
putting together a strong music marketing campaign. It is important to obtain this information evidently prior to starting your marketing and promotion preparations so that you can get the most out of your music promotion efforts: 1. Artist Consultation 2. Mindset For Success 3. Music Business Plan 4. Marketing Plan: (Value $33.95)
- Music Management 101: "Instant Download" Learn Everything You Need To Know About Music Management & Self Music Management: So That You Can Build Your Own Fan Base Online & Capture The Attention Of The Right People Including Successful Music Managers & Top Record Label A&R. Includes Hundreds Of Music Management Contacts & Nine (9) Music Management Contracts: Music Management 101 was written by "Ryan Clement" who is an Artist, Music Producer, Successful Music Marketing Consultant and Top Music Manager from Burbank California. Ryan is an expert at self music management making over $28,000 per month from his own song download sales alone. Self Music Management is some what of a new concept for most musician's, artists, bands and music producers but Ryan has been doing it since 2001. Mr. Clement's book Music Management 101 took him 5 years to write and test to make sure that it can make any music manager, artist, band or music producer with good music and motivation a great living off of their music alone so that they can quit their day job and make music full time. If you are a Music Manager this book will teach you how to manage your artists, bands and producers a little better then you do now because you will have these useful proven and tested techniques/secrets at your disposal. “I’ve been making music fulltime since 2001 when I was only 21 years old and I have the dope music to show for it, you can listen to my new 32 song triple album here: https://www.riveechi.hearnow.com my album cover on this page. Managing and selling my own music online is how I got the $14,000 to start my own company called Mix Makers LLC. so that I can develop and market All Music Industry Contacts Plus which a 1,000-page music industry contacts directory is online. Selling my own music online is also how I got the money to buy a lot of expensive audio gear so that I can start my own music mastering company call Ryan Clement Mastering which is highly successful. I’m one of the most talented audio mastering engineers in the country and my mastering prices are really affordable; I want any independent artists, band or music producer to be able to afford my audio mastering services that’s why I only charge $20 per song instead of $100, Says Ryan Clement”.
- Most successful artists start their music career managing themselves anyway and don’t even know it, you start by managing yourself inorder to get the attention of a more successful music manager or record label. Top Music managers and record labels are not going to invest their time and resources into someone who hasn’t shown that they are willing to invest in themselves. "The Music Marketing Engine & Music Management 101" will teach you everything that you need to know about music management/self management so that you can attract successful managers, manage your own music career, build a solid fan base online and sell a lot of music. You will also learn how to use every social networking platform (not only Face book) to promote your music online. Another thing that you will learn by reading Music Management 101 is email marketing for selling your own independent music and merchandise online. "The Music Marketing Engine & Music Management 101" also comes with Hundreds of Music Management Contacts: so that you can shop your music to America's most successful music managers, includes the name, address, direct phone number and email address of almost every successful music manager in the United States. As if that’s not enough! Music Management 101 also comes with Nine (9) Music Management Contracts: which can be extremely useful and will show you what a real music management contract looks like so that you don’t get ripped off by a shady music manager and get locked into a bad contract that can have you tied up for years. If you are a Music Manager looking to sign an artist, band or music producer these music contracts will be extremely useful for you to have. Every music manager should have a good music management contract on hand. You never know when you’re going to meet that special artist, band or music producer that you need to sign right away. The price of Music Management 101 was $59.95 but we decided to reduce the cost to $24.95 so that anyone can afford it. That’s 50% off the regular price. Now Only $24.95: Comes With Everything Seen Below! Over 1,000 Pages:
- (Total Value: $232.80) - Today Only: ($24.95)
Music Management 101: More Details: